Where is cat? Where is cat?

Simple design, and challenging. Nice work. I enjoyed it for a while.

The Green Kingdom The Green Kingdom

Really enjoy it, the gfx are cute, gameplay works fine. nothing very original, simple but good game. nice work. That's a good little game that i recommand. than more it's very easy to learn how to play.

Perdition Perdition

Thank you to make this game. Some people like it or not. But I really like this kind of art style, it changes from other games. The game mechanics bring no something much original but it works enough to introduce us in this world. The music fit also well the game. So thank you to bring us this game, and hope you will continue to make games. I write this comment mostly when I saw crappy comments.

ControlCraft 3 ControlCraft 3

really nice concept, well polished, and the gfx are great, colors ... really a nice game, love it. and than more it's addictive.

Half Dead Half Dead

There are a lot of bugs, I took some ammo, but it's still written Ive no ammo. The scorpions are flying. And when I fall down, the character is displaying at the top of the UI, a bit strange. But anyway there are some good gfx.

TEMET TEMET

Something new, I really like the design and the animation of the arm of the golem. Good to see something a bit strange and new.